LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

3 posters

"Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem)

LXG
    LXG
    Admin

"Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem) Empty "Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem)

Post  LXG Fri Mar 09, 2012 7:53 am

"Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem) Sponso10

Revolutionary Sponsor ME! Tournament Launched - March 7th, 2011, Playhem, an industry leader in gaming tournament solutions launches a revolutionary two-day open event, to players of ALL skill levels.

Have you ever wanted to be the pro with the awesome sponsor at a major professional gaming tournament? Do you want the chance to play with superstar Starcraft 2 player Aleksey “White Ra” Krupnyk and hang out with him afterwards? Well, here is your chance. Next Saturday (March, 17th) Playhem will be giving anyone who wants it, a shot to get sponsored. The winner will be completely covered to compete at IPL4 in Las Vegas. That’s right, we’re covering the winner’s airfare, lodging, and entry fee, just for winning this two-day tournament.

If you want to take your shot at being sponsored and have an all expenses paid trip to IPL4, here’s what you’ll need to know...

Date: Saturday March 17th (through Ro32) // Sunday March 18th (Ro16 - Finals)

Time: 5:00pm PST // 8:00pm EST on both days

Streams: PlayhemTV

Rules & Details
    •You must NOT be currently sponsored by any team/organization/brand (this means you must not currently be getting any monetary support or gear/expenses/travel covered if you happen to be on a team - contact us directly if you want to discuss your individual situation)
    •Must be from either North America or Europe to be eligible to compete
    •This tournament is open to ALL skill levels and FREE to enter
    •All matches must take place on the North American Battle.net Server

http://www.teamliquid.net/forum/viewmessage.php?topic_id=318616
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

"Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem) Empty Re: "Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem)

Post  NanManLXG Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:04 am

This is so awesome! I hope everyone considers signing up for this!
    ZeeLXG
    ZeeLXG
    Admin

"Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem) Empty Re: "Sponsor Me!" Tournament (Hosted by Playhem)

Post  ZeeLXG Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:35 am

yeah yeah Very Happy already signed up for this! Saw it on TL!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 pm