LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

4 posters

Next team league? also ideas

DocFletchLXG
    DocFletchLXG

Next team league?  also ideas Empty Next team league? also ideas

Post  DocFletchLXG Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:08 pm

So we haven't really had anything as a team since the last team league we were in and that was an eye opener for a lot of us as competitors. nonetheless i'd like to move forward now and get involved with the next team league..

As always I want to get involved in a diamond and below league, but I just don't know whats out there for us...

I'm also starting this thread to see if anyone has any ideas for an inter LXG tournament with random seeding for all the non-masters, sorry Nem and System... Nem and System could play a showmatch which could be late night casted by myself and Dek while really fucked up or something...

But i just wanna see if there is any interest in an inter LXG tourney, we havent had one of those since late 2010 or early 2011..

here is a link to some of the games from that tournament we held way back in the day when i played terran.

game 1 part 1 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dEdhdCKYRKw
    game 1 part 2 - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VPcu4V2DnaA&feature=relmfu

that is game 1 from the best of 7 and you can find the rest on youtube...

But that would be a really awesome team-building experience and I think it would be alot of fun.. Every active LXG member should be playing in this tourney.. It would be pretty awesome to see some of the older inactive LXG members come out of retirement for this tourney too...

I'm just looking for some input any ideas on this thread.. So have at it guys let me know what u think..
    ProfscLXG
    ProfscLXG
    Admin

Next team league?  also ideas Empty Re: Next team league? also ideas

Post  ProfscLXG Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:40 pm

I think an inter-LXG tourney would be awesome! Importantly, I think it's paramount that we begin re-honing skills—a lot of us have just been playing on the ladder, and this inter-tournament along with participating in the team league again would be fantastic. As for other leagues to join, I'm not aware of any but I'll start looking.
    PandesaLXG
    PandesaLXG

Next team league?  also ideas Empty Nice

Post  PandesaLXG Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:15 am

Really Smart we can have the BM casters cast this as well
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Post  NanManLXG Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:37 am

I would love to see some inner LXG stuff going on, I'd like to have everyone jump up to masters or top 8 diamond before we sign up for the next team league.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:49 pm