LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

2 posters

Coaching Thread

ProfscLXG
    ProfscLXG
    Admin

Coaching Thread  Empty Coaching Thread

Post  ProfscLXG Sun Jun 24, 2012 6:41 pm

Hello all members of the LXG community. I thought it would be prudent to start a coaching thread where LXG members and players who perform well in the LXG Opens can offer one on one coaching to newer players or people having difficulty with a specific MU.

To begin,

I'm ProfSc, a diamond Terran. My strongest MU is TvZ (mech) and my weakest MU is TvT. My TvP is getting better, but is fairly one-dimensional.

Just post below if you would like help coaching or PM me. In-Game, I'm ProfScLXG.135

Cheers!
    KaboodleschmittLXG
    KaboodleschmittLXG
    Admin

Coaching Thread  Empty Re: Coaching Thread

Post  KaboodleschmittLXG Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 am

This is a great idea, ProfSc.

I'm KaboodleLXG, a diamond-level Zerg. My strongest match-up is ZvT, ZvZ I play very aggressively so for standard, macro play I may not be the best teacher. ZvP is my worst match-up, so again I'm probably not the best teacher.

I do have a somewhat unique playstyle, so if you want to learn something different about ZvX I'd be happy to help. In fact, I'd just be happy to help in the first place.

In-game I'm KaboodleLXG.563. I can normally be found in the 'LXG Open' chat channel, and I'm normally up for playing some custom games or helping people out.

One great thing about LXG is that we have many regulars in the channel and our members are always willing to help; if needed we can call on each other to play games or demonstrate things, etc.

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 3:11 am