LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

SulfateLXG

SuIfateLXG
    SuIfateLXG

SulfateLXG Empty SulfateLXG

Post  SuIfateLXG Thu Aug 02, 2012 7:21 am

Hey guys i'm SulfateLXG.

Character Code:459

I was recently added to the team. I can't be more grateful to be apart of such a welcoming team. I first found out about the tournaments through a mutual friend who said i should sign up. So i did. and i loved the way the tournament was handled and how it felt like if i needed any help whatsoever i was given it. I hung out in the chats and played in the opens for a while. Then DocFletchLXG started helping me with my zerg. He helped me out alot and i was rapidly getting better with the help of Doc and many other LXG members. I couldn't be more happy with the team i'm on.

So i guess you guys wanna here about my SC2 shit. Well i started playing SC2 about 5 months ago. I play Zerg, fighting for the swarm all day errrday. i switched to zerg because i liked roaches. Thats literaly the only reason. And i've stuck with it ever since. I'm currently in the Platinum league. Hoping to get to Diamond somewhat soon. With the help of my teammates i'm sure i'll be able to do it. That's about it. So ima sign off. Cya guys later. Very Happy

SulfateLXG

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 8:20 am