LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

3 posters

LXG Open #15

PfreshLXG
    PfreshLXG
    Admin

LXG Open #15 Empty LXG Open #15

Post  PfreshLXG Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:00 am

Today(8/9/11) we will be hosting LXG Open #15!
    Sign ups start at 7:00pm EST and we hope to get things started by 7:30pm EST.
    This week we're going to try something a little bit different, instead of a bunch of Bo1 double elimination we are going to do Bo3 single elimination.
    The map pool will remain MLG maps.
    We will post up a semi finalized set of rules tonight and depending on how fast all these bo3s go we should have a finalized rule set up after the tournament.
    As always Good Luck and Have Fun!
    DocFletchLXG
    DocFletchLXG

LXG Open #15 Empty Re: LXG Open #15

Post  DocFletchLXG Tue Aug 09, 2011 2:05 am

yEA IM DOWN to play...
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Post  NanManLXG Tue Aug 09, 2011 5:36 pm

This should be another great tournament as always I will be commentating these matches live on my Justin.tv channel: Justin.tv/therealnanmna be sure to follow me on there to see when I go live. Idea
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Post  NanManLXG Wed Aug 10, 2011 5:46 pm

Congrats to Idunno for taking his first and possibly his last LXG Open win. Idunno has been attending these tournaments for sometime now and it is always nice to see returning players work hard to take the finals. This is possibly Idunno last tournament because he is currently 1st in his platinum league with over 150 wins, so he is days away from reaching the diamond league.

Congratulations are also due for the runner up and first time tournament attendee xBluestar. I hope he had a great first tournament experience and we hope to see him in future events.

As always the vods are up sadly Justin.tv was geeking out so the vods were broken up into multiple parts. Be sure to check out the vod section or visit my Justin.tv page if you haven't already. Justin.tv/TheRealNanMan
    DocFletchLXG
    DocFletchLXG

Post  DocFletchLXG Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:11 pm

huge grats to idunno for taking this tourney down!! it's about he time he really deserves the win!!!
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Post  NanManLXG Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:18 pm

DocFletchLXG wrote:huge grats to idunno for taking this tourney down!! it's about he time he really deserves the win!!!

He really did deserve the win he's be doing nothing but work!

Since you missed the Open you should check the vods Idunno gave you a shout out during the finals fletch cheers

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:22 pm