LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

4 posters

Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!!

LXG
    LXG
    Admin

Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!! Empty Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!!

Post  LXG Wed Nov 09, 2011 3:54 am

To all of our loyal fans:

Tonight marks our 20th LXG Open. Everyone involved first hand with LXG is very thankful to ALL of our fans. Without each and every one of you, we would and could not exist. Also on this day, LXG is officially adding two very talented community members to the team. Both of these members have not only helped out a lot with LXG events but have also won LXG Opens on several occasions!

LXG is proud to name our two newest members to the team:

PanDeSaL and GreenMiku(Jimmy)

Not only are both of these players top level, but they have also been strong contributors in the SC2/LXG community for quite some time. When decision time came to who would be LXG's first recruited members... it was a no brainer.

Be sure to congratulate both Jimmy and PanDeSaL!

Also, keep an eye out for more exciting news from LXG!
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!! Empty Re: Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!!

Post  NanManLXG Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:54 am

I want to say a be congratulations to our two newest members! I'll hit you guys up in game tomorrow to go over some details about things bounce

WOOT 100th post on the LXG forum! cheers
    DocFletchLXG
    DocFletchLXG

Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!! Empty Re: Welcome the Newest Members of LXG!!!

Post  DocFletchLXG Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:15 pm

yay for new members... LXg is doin big things
    ZeeLXG
    ZeeLXG
    Admin

Post  ZeeLXG Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:22 pm

HELL YEAH!!!!! Gratz Pandesal and Jimmy!!! I already hit Pandesal up on twitter but i'll say it again anyway! Very Happy Welcome to the LXG Clan! Keep up the awesome work and dedication!

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 6:57 am