LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

2 posters

Secret Project Unveiled

Poll

New Forums On New Website?

[ 0 ]
    Secret Project Unveiled I_vote_lcap0%Secret Project Unveiled I_vote_rcap [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Secret Project Unveiled I_vote_lcap100%Secret Project Unveiled I_vote_rcap [100%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Day6
    Admin

Secret Project Unveiled Empty Secret Project Unveiled

Post  Day6 Fri Nov 25, 2011 5:33 am

As a secret project started out a week ago me and my friend Nemesys, have worked on a website for LxG which would allow faster access to information and associated groups of people with LxG, i have also added an about page about LxG and a list of projects going on with LxG such as NanMan casting eP Opens or results of past LxG opens, on the home page i added 5 links, Playhem, NanMans Twitch TV's stream, NanMan's YouTube channel, LxG's very own SC2Ranks division with all of their members listed as well as their divisions. Lastly the 5th link is the forums here, there is a choice whether to start a new forum along side on the website or have it stay here.

To go to the website visit: team-lxg.tk

I'll just add some polls for you guys to vote if you would be interested on such a website and having a new forum, or just having the new website link into this forum.

Vote on top for the new forum and reply if your interested on a new website for LxG!

NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Secret Project Unveiled Empty Re: Secret Project Unveiled

Post  NanManLXG Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:34 am

First, I want to say a BIG thank you to both DaySix and Nemesys for working so hard on this new website! I looked over the new site but I have to say that I think the design for TeamLXG.tk was more clean and profesional looking. I would love to chat with you guys in more details about the design of the new site and help in anyway possible. Send me an email at therealnanman@gmail.com

-NanMan-
    Day6
    Admin

Post  Day6 Sat Nov 26, 2011 3:38 am

Sent email

By the way, props to GosuCaptain for helping me with the images as if it wasn't for him the banner wouldve been like this: Secret Project Unveiled 5z8oy

Rather than this: Secret Project Unveiled 5fCV3

Just would like to give credit to people who deserve it and GreenMiku for giving me feedback on what should be added

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 10:27 am