LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

3 posters

Possible Practice day???

jimmyLXG
    jimmyLXG

Possible Practice day??? Empty Possible Practice day???

Post  jimmyLXG Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:20 am

Anyone want to practice with LXG GreenMiku, and possible other open players and or LXG I think, we should do a little practice day on, Friday 9th! About 4-5 East.

Add me! GreenMiku:316 Name/Code lol!
    Cliff's Esports Corner
    Cliff's Esports Corner

Possible Practice day??? Empty Re: Possible Practice day???

Post  Cliff's Esports Corner Wed Dec 07, 2011 4:44 am

I should be available to Observe and Coach as well if you would like me to, I have talked to Nan a bit about this, I would like to get something fairly regular going like once or twice a month that there is a scheduled practice day, perhaps involving SGT as well.

I would like to do practice sessions like I have seen Root/compLexity and others do, where they have a group of players and everyone is watching and trying to learn when they are not playing.

Sometimes they have one person, say Minigun, face 1 opponent after another, that is good practice for bigger tournaments were you might have a long grueling day of games. Some of the more Traditional Martial Arts do belt testing like that.

That format also lets the 1 person that stays in the ring get a lot of practice quickly.

Or you can rotate people out, or have winner or loser stay.

I think having different formats for different goals makes sense. If someone has new build they need to test letting them stay in the ring and face several people is useful.

But if your just working on smoothing your play, getting eliminated for winning or losing probably is a more fair use of the group practice time.
    Cliff's Esports Corner
    Cliff's Esports Corner

Post  Cliff's Esports Corner Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:47 am

Forgot to add, this is a really good training map Thundertoss recommended it & Husky cast this VOD of it

http://cliffsesportcorner.blogspot.com/2011/11/dargleins-micro-trainer-map.html
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

Post  NanManLXG Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:50 am

I know i'll be around a little bit for some practice ^^ Don't forget next tuesday the season ends!! bounce
    jimmyLXG
    jimmyLXG

Post  jimmyLXG Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 am

Im pretty stupid, I'm staying after school for some crappy Science help, HOPEFULLY! i can make it, we shall see pale Cause school is over at 2:45 but then i got to take a test, jez... Lets hope i actually make it xD G L H F
    Cliff's Esports Corner
    Cliff's Esports Corner

Post  Cliff's Esports Corner Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:36 pm

I plan to be up, but I am watching IEM Kiev SEA Qualifier Finals so I might stay up to late, is 4:40 am right now T_T
    Cliff's Esports Corner
    Cliff's Esports Corner

Post  Cliff's Esports Corner Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:38 pm

yell at me on Twitter when your ready.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 1:51 pm