LXG

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the official forum for the LXG team and community.

2 posters

The-Legion.net Amateur Team League!

NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

The-Legion.net Amateur Team League! Empty The-Legion.net Amateur Team League!

Post  NanManLXG Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:07 pm

I am happy to announce that LXG will be participating in the up and coming team league!

When:
    This season will begin the week of January 27th, each our week we will be playing our matches on Mondays.

Format:
    he format for matches will be Bo9 team kill format of the same format as GSTL. The top 4(top 8 for upper division) teams after the season will advance to the finals which will be a single elimination bracket of the same format.

If you are not familiar with the GSTL, basically the winner of the match will go on to play vs the next player. So if DocFletch beat their top Zerg player, he would go on to player against their next player. This format involves the possibility of "snipers" players that practice a specific match up to take out members of the other team.

Where:
    I will be live casting our matches on monday of each week... http://www.twitch.tv/therealnanman

LXG Divisions:
    [*]The Legion's TDS (diddLY.408)
    [*]Solid (Shourisha.405)
    [*] League of Extraordinary Gamers (NanManLXG.818)
    [*]SoV (VeritaS.182)
    [*]NeS (FiveHunDred.321)
    [*]PMS|H2O B(Peanut.498)

Map Pool
    MLG Taldarim Altar
    MLG Metalopolis
    MLG Shakuras Plateau
    MLG Testbug
    MLG Xelnaga Caverns
    MLG Antiga Shipyard
    MLG Dual Sight
    GSL Belshir Beach (Winter)
    GSL Daybreak
    GSL Crossfire
    ESV Cloud Kingdom
    iCCup The Starparty V
    IPL Sanshorn Mist AE

GL HF to LXG this season! I hope all community members will tune in and cheer on LXG!

-NanMan-

Last edited by NanManLXG on Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    NanManLXG
    NanManLXG
    Admin

The-Legion.net Amateur Team League! Empty Re: The-Legion.net Amateur Team League!

Post  NanManLXG Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:08 pm

I am familiar with Peanut and Team PMS|H20 but the other teams I know nothing about. affraid
    jimmyLXG
    jimmyLXG

The-Legion.net Amateur Team League! Empty Re: The-Legion.net Amateur Team League!

Post  jimmyLXG Sun Jan 08, 2012 5:42 am

Training hard, hehe, i beat neme today a couple of times Wink I think im on a roll Very Happy

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 4:25 pm